You can access a wide range of resources for teaching, learning, and research on the CTE Curriculum Connection OER Repository. Search across multiple subjects, education levels, and by education standards for course materials, modules, textbooks, videos, tests, and software.
Searching from the homepage
You can search using one or more of the search fields on the Homepage. Once you’ve made your selections, and/or entered a search phrase, hit the Search button or press the Enter/Return key on your keyboard.
- What are you looking for? Enter one or more keywords or search phrases in the search field. You can also search by subject, by educational level, and by a course alignment.
- Subject Click the down arrow in the Subject field to see the list of subjects. Choose any one of the subjects listed.
- Education Level Click the down arrow in the Education Level field to see the list of levels. Choose any one of the levels listed.
- Course Alignment Click the down arrow in the Course Alignment field to choose the course catalog.
- Select Search to launch your search.